Friday, August 31, 2007

Muffins

We have muffins in the house today. I returned yesterday morning from my confirmation class to find the house filled with the wonderful smell of bakery goods. Niece Sarah was here for a couple hours, so Tarren decided to involve her and Lucas in some teamwork by making muffins together. Though I wasn't there to witness it myself, the report I heard was that they worked together very well.

And the results are delicious!

Today we're hoping that Sarah can join us for a visit to the Z-O-O (we're spelling that word outloud in our home these days, because any mention of those three letters together results in instant pandamonium). Lucas enjoys seeing the animals, and we have a wonderful, free Z-O-O available to us nearby. Perhaps we'll snap and post a very photos for your future enjoyment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The smell of baked goods is very pleasurable and is one reason why I like to go into a Dunkin Donuts.