Sunday, August 5, 2007

First Post

Tarren and I are sitting here watching the Cubs lose. Oh well. You can't win them all, can you? The intention of this blog is to give anyone who cares the very latest on what's going on with our family. You're welcome to check back from time-to-time to see what's going on, but we're not making any promises. The fact is, this might be the only post I ever publish because I might forget tomorrow that we even have a blog.

Tarren thinks that we should write about our children because they're more interesting than we are. I happen to disagree. I think that our lives are fabulously interesting!

2 comments:

Marcel said...

You are right, your lives are interesting, but only to yourselves. Never-the-less, keep writing we might get hooked.

cheryl said...

Family does get hooked and will check every now and then. You'll have to check the blogs of other family members also.