Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Funny Lucas Story

I thought this one was blog-worthy.

Last night we were having trouble getting Lucas to finish his dinner (as usual). After coaxing him through every bite, Pete and I both decided to leave the table and let him finish on his own. A few minutes later he came out into the living room carrying his empty plate to show me. I said, "Good job, buddy! You finished your dinner!" to which he very nonchalantly replied, "All in a day's work." He's really got a funny personality! There was something else he said today that made us laugh, too. I can't remember what it was, and Pete's not here for me to ask. When I figure it out I'll post it.

Before too long we'll have funny Grace stories to tell as well. For now the cutest things she says are book, more, no, and yeah. Not finding the humor? We'll work on it. She is finally walking, though. Yay, Grace! It's very cute to see her toddling around.

2 comments:

Kim Lahaie Day said...

Hi Prange family!

I can just hear him making the remark, not even realizing he's being cute! A few days ago I finally removed my Christmas and birthday cards from the family room and re-read them. When I got to your letter, out spilled pictures of the kids! The gift that keeps on giving!

It was wonderful to read a Prange.blog posting again, I am a faithful reader! If anyone needs something funny from Grace, they can simply go back and watch the video of her dancing!

My mom and Lynn are attending the closing service for Gabriel's VBS. I guess they are putting on a play or something. He absolutely LOVED VBS! I hope that never ends!

Love and hugs,

Kim

Tarren Prange said...

Kim,

I'm glad Gabe liked VBS. I hope you all have a fabulous visit in Flooreeeeda!

I am going to try to post some more recent pics of the kids soon (I just have to get them from the camera to the computer).

Tarren :)