Friday, February 29, 2008

Because It's February 29

How often do you get to blog on February 29? My next opportunity is when I'm 39 years old (if I make it that long!) so I better grab my chance while I have it.

My sister Beth and nephew Nathan arrived yesterday afternoon by train. Lucas has enjoyed having the "other Nathan" around (he has two cousins named Nathan). While the younger (and closer) Nathan is still his "little buddy," Lucas is excited to have a bigger boy around. Lots of laughing and jumping around. I've mentioned the past couple days - more than once - that the Apache Indians have the same word for "boy" and "lightning" (perhaps that's an urban legend). Anyway, if it is indeed true, the perceptiveness of that connection has been unmistakable in our household over the last 24 hours. Not much inactivity!

Don't believe me? Check out this video!

2 comments:

Kim Lahaie Day said...

I think I remember you went to the Mall of America with Nathan and went on the rides with him---a long time ago--is this correct??

Peter Prange said...

Yep. Same Nathan...just a little older. Lucas calls him "the big Nathan" as he also has little cousin Nathan (Vance).